Here are a few lovely comments people have written on AskJo for you to enjoy!
- OMG i have just made vanilla ice cream in my new almond cream kitchenaid stand mixer from your recipe Jo on the website, i have never tasted icecream like it ABSOLUTE HEAVEN Thanks for the tips can’t wait to make strawberry shortcake stacks next…- Pauline
- Not a question Jo, moreover a compliment . I fell in love with your cooking style and wonderful expressive ways with foods with Tupperware years ago…..And now, I find you on the kitchenaid demo video. Your ease and explanation of everything, even had my Boys intrigued for the whole movie….and now desperately saving for the 3 pasta rollers……And they used to think rolling by hand was fun…. Congrats to you, I will be referring to this blog often. – Carmen
- I just want to thank and congratulate Kitchen Aid and Jo Richardson for putting on demonstrations at the Royal Melbourne Show this year. Jo has a flair for imparting information to the not-so-confident cooks and making them feel like they can do it too and also develop a love for the Kitchen Aid products. I learnt so much from Jo as she made the sessions very informative and educational in a very fun way and she also imparted an enthusiasm and love for the Kitchen Aid products. – Marietta
- Thank you so much for giving me the chance to cook with such an amazing chef at the Chocolate Rush festival! It was a great experience and I learnt so much in such a short amount of time. Also, I believe an extra special thank you is in order for Sasha, my new apple-green KitchenAid Artisan Mixer. She looks great in my green kitchen! – Melissa & Sasha
- I am still in shock at winning my beautiful KitchenAid Mixer at this year’s Royal Melbourne Show. I am absolutely thrilled and cannot believe I have won something that I was planning to have by this Christmas. Thank you to all at Kitchen Aid for the opportunity to be involved in your anniversary celebrations. I have decided to call my precious machine “Apples”, because it’s colour is Candy Apple Red and that great saying “she’ll be apples”. – Love to you all: Honor and Apples
- I met and spoke to you at the Royal Melbourne Show. Thank you for your time. I was so inspired after talking to you and watching your demonstration, that all I wanted to do was go home and create something fabulous. Your passion for KitchenAid and cooking in general is deeply from the heart and extremely contagious. – Leanne